The objective here is to work with design teams to include sustainable strategies all the way from Pre-design to design development, and from construction stage to post occupancy evaluation if required by the project. This design assistance is provided with quantitative and qualitative assessment and validation through computer simulation tools as and when required. Time and again it is proven that an integrated environmental design process has given tangible benefits like lower project costs and lower O & M costs, and intangible benefits like better occupant health, higher productivity etc.
STUDIES UNDERTAKEN BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TOWARDS INTEGRATED ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN PROCESS ARE
1. Climate and microclimate Analysis
Design development and detailing
Schematic energy consumption
2. Schematic wind analysis for tall buildings
3. Day lighting analysis for maximizing daylighting potential and integration with artificial lighting for savings in energy consumption.
4. Energy conservation and energy efficiency.
5. Cost benefit and payback analysis of the integrated strategies