DESIGN AUDIT – SITES & BUILDINGS
A) FOR SITES – If a concept master plan is ready, an audit of proposed layout will be carried out and a SITE AUDIT REPORT will be presented with following analysis:
- Optimizing the Energy resources for proposed design.
- Alternative and Renewable Energy suitable for proposed design.
- Water Management – distribution, recycle and reuse
- Waste Management – distribution, recycle and reuse
- Code compliance of design.
B) FOR COMMISIONED FACILITIES – For facilities that have been commissioned an energy audit can be done to achieve optimization by the following.
- Optimization of HVAC and Natural Ventilation.
- Water conservation.
- Optimizing Day lighting.
- Waster water recycle.
- Rain water harvesting.
- Landscape solutions.
- Cost Analysis.
- Code compliance.
An audit of proposed or existing building design will be carried out and a BUILDING AUDIT REPORT will be presented with following analysis:
- Energy Audit of the building.
- Energy Simulations.
- Energy Reduction.
- Solutions for Renewable Energy if applicable.