GAAP: IGBC AP EXAM TRAINING & PREPARATION
Significance of IGBC AP: – An IGBC AP credential demonstrates
- That the individual has a comprehensive understanding of green building principles and is either actively involved in executing or coordinating a LEED or IGBC project.
- The individual can actively participate in the green building movement and can contribute his expertise to the design, construction, operations and maintenance of buildings and large projects that save energy, water, use fewer natural resources, and contribute to healthier indoor environments their occupants and healthier outdoor environments for their community.
- With new jobs specifying the need for expertise in LEED, the IGBC AP professional credential helps you stand out by increasing your opportunity for employment, job stability and promotion, while making valuable contribution to LEED project teams and organizations with a sustainable outlook.
- This training course covers the key knowledge areas for the IGBC AP exam and the information needed to be an effective participant in the green building marketplace.
- This IGBC AP training exam preparation is organized into two parts and is followed by a practice exam. The training will take, on average, approximately 18-20 hours to complete.
- Suggested materials for studying shall be distributed to participants.
Instructor/Trainer : Prof Meenal Sutaria
IGBC AP exam is divided in four sections.
SECTION 1 : GREEN BUILDING DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION.
SECTION 2: BUILDING STANDARDS & CODES for green building certification.
SECTION 3: IGBC PROCESSES.
SECTION 4: GREEN DESIGN STRATEGIES & IMPACTS
For further information kindly email us at email@example.com