GANC: APPLICATION OF LEED NC (NEW CONSTRUCTION) TO YOUR PROJECTS.
GACS : APPLICATION OF LEED CS (CORE & SHELL) TO YOUR PROJECTS.
GAGRH : APPLICATION OF IGBC GREEN HOMES TO YOUR PROJECTS.
GAFAC : APPLICATION OF GREEN FACTORY TO YOUR PROJECT.
GACI : APPLICATION OF LEED CI ( COMMERCIAL INTERIORS) TO YOUR PROJECTS.
(2 DAY – 7-8 hour each day)
The idea of green building has taken root in India. Green building rating is a practice that has the potential to become the standard. But it needs to be widely understood by building owners, design and execution team, building managers, and occupiers to make an effective impact. Increasingly, governments are linking official incentive programmes to promote rating of buildings to give a push to the green building movement.
Increasing projects are being pledged to the green building movement due to the government incentives. Thus it becomes quite essential for the project team to be trained on LEED projects and IGBC AP exam training.
Green Angle Academy provides customized training to meet the needs of your organization. Our personalized training is a great way for companies to prepare their employees for the changing market place and to avoid the cost, inconvenience and travel associated with off-site training.
Significance of LEED NC training to project team: –
- That the individuals have a comprehensive understanding of green building principles and is either actively involved in executing or coordinating the LEEDNC project.
- That the individuals have a clear understanding of the areas of intervention of green building strategies, i.e at pre design, design, estimating, construction and occupancy stage.
- The individuals can have a better control over the increase in cost due to green building strategies.
- The individuals can assure enhanced performance of the building post occupancy.
- This training course covers the key knowledge areas for the LEED NC rating system and the information needed to be an effective participant in the green building project execution.
- This training session is organized over a span of two days, showing calculations and examples from executed case studies and also sharing reference material.
- Required reference material for execution of a LEED NC project shall be provided.
Instructor/Trainer : Prof Meenal Sutaria ,
For the first time in India the voluntary rating systems are being backed by government policies and subsidies/incentives. This therefore demands verifiable post-construction performance, accountability and transparency to justify the investments. Also as the business investments in green rating begin to expand it will require close monitoring of actual performance.
LEED-NC buildings are designed and built with the expectation that they will be sustainable in the long term. But it has been observed that not all LEED-NC buildings meet high performance sustainability criteria in such areas as energy and water efficiency.
- Why is this happening?
- Who can be the hero and prevent post-occupancy performance shortfall?
- How can LEED-NC be used to ensure buildings will achieve and maintain high sustainability performance throughout their lives?
This course will address these questions.
The content of the course can be customized as per the requirement of the project team to address very specific construction, cost and design related questions.