GACAP: IGBC AP EXAM TRAINING & PREPARATION
(2 DAY – 7-8 hour each day)
The idea of green building has taken root in India. Green building rating is a practice that has the potential to become the standard. But it needs to be widely understood by building owners, design and execution team, building managers, and occupiers to make an effective impact. Increasingly, governments are linking official incentive programmes to promote rating of buildings to give a push to the green building movement.
Increasing projects are being pledged to the green building movement due to the government incentives. Thus it becomes quite essential for the project team to be trained on LEED projects and IGBC AP exam training.
Green Angle Academy provides customized training to meet the needs of your organization. Our personalized training is a great way for companies to prepare their employees for the changing market place and to avoid the cost, inconvenience and travel associated with off-site training.
Significance of IGBC AP: – An IGBC AP credential demonstrates
- That the individual has a comprehensive understanding of green building principles and is either actively involved in executing or coordinating a LEED or IGBC project.
- The individual can actively participate in the green building movement and can contribute his expertise to the design, construction, operations and maintenance of buildings and large projects that save energy, water, use fewer natural resources, and contribute to healthier indoor environments their occupants and healthier outdoor environments for their community.
- With new jobs specifying the need for expertise in LEED, the IGBC AP professional credential helps you stand out by increasing your opportunity for employment, job stability and promotion, while making valuable contribution to LEED project teams and organizations with a sustainable outlook.
- This training course covers the key knowledge areas for the IGBC AP exam and the information needed to be an effective participant in the green building marketplace.
- This IGBC AP training exam preparation is organized into two parts and is followed by a practice exam. The training will take, on average, approximately 18-20 hours to complete.
- Suggested materials for studying shall be distributed to participants.
Instructor/Trainer : Prof Meenal Sutaria , Asst Prof Mrigesh Roy.
IGBC AP exam is divided in four sections.
SECTION 1 : GREEN BUILDING DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION.
SECTION 2: BUILDING STANDARDS & CODES for green building certification.
SECTION 3: IGBC PROCESSES.
SECTION 4: GREEN DESIGN STRATEGIES & IMPACTS
|DAY 1: GREEN BUILDING DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING STANDARDS & CODES& IGBC PROCESSESDAY 2: GREEN DESIGN STRATEGIES & IMPACTS & DISCUSSIONS & PRACTISE EXAM.|